[pmacct-discussion] networks_file and nfacctd and mySQL - how to get the labels populated?
LINS Wolfgang
2018-11-19 08:14:36 UTC
Update:

The reconfigure of pmacct with "--enable-plabel" and then make / make install apparently did not update the binaries.
So I was working with a build that did not have IP prefix labels enabled.
Did a fresh (clean) build now, and got an update /usr/local/sbin/nfacctd now...

This time the network_file does something - it replaces the ip_src and ip_dst fields with the labels below. Fine!
tag, tag2, label are still 0,0,'' - and I understand that these fields are for a different purpose.

Best regards, Wolfgang